KCBS Sanctioned NV State Championship BBQ Cookoff
Where: Logandale Fall Festival at the Clark County Fairgrounds 1301 Whipple Logandale, NV 89021
- Cook Meeting will take place on Friday, October 20, time to be announced at a later date. Meeting will include all the information about the contest.
- Judging takes place on Saturday, October 21, time to be announced at a later date
- This KCBS Sanctioned NV State Championship BBQ Cookoff is your chance to show off your BBQ cooking talents AND win prize money!! (if 25 or fewer entries, this event will not be an KCBS Sanctioned Event)
- BBQ Categories are Chicken, Pork Ribs, Pork, Beef Brisket
- Teams may enter 1 or all 3 categories, entry fee is $275 regardless of categories entered.
- Teams MUST enter all 4 categories to qualify for Grand Champion and/or Reserve Champion
- Please read the KCBS Rules before submitting registration
Cost: Entry Fee is $275
- This year, the Cash Prize will be 75% of the Entry Fees PLUS sponsor donated cash.
- Prizes awarded from 1st-7th Place
- Booth Space is 10×15 and includes water and 110 power.
- RV Hookup is an additional $30 and are first ordered, first served. If you want RV Hookups, please include the additional fee with your registration.
BBQ COOKOFF REGISTRATION
Registration coming soon