KCBS Sanctioned NV State Championship BBQ Cookoff
Where: Logandale Fall Festival at the Clark County Fairgrounds 1301 Whipple Logandale, NV 89021
- Cook Meeting will take place on Friday, October 19, time to be announced at a later date. Meeting will include all the information about the contest.
- Judging takes place on Saturday, October 20, time to be announced at a later date
- This KCBS Sanctioned NV State Championship BBQ Cookoff is your chance to show off your BBQ cooking talents AND win prize money!!
- BBQ Categories are Chicken, Pork Ribs, Pork, Beef Brisket
- Teams may enter all 4 categories, entry fee is $275
- Teams MUST enter all 4 categories to qualify for Grand Champion and/or Reserve Champion
- Please read the KCBS Rules before submitting registration
OPTIONAL: People’s Choice BBQ Contest.
The Moapa Valley High School Culinary Department Fundraiser is a BBQ Cook Off with NO ENTRY FEE. Contestants receive 2 Free Pork Butts to cook and enter in contest. Participants pay to taste the selections and cast their votes. Cash Prize is $500 and remember, NO FEE TO ENTER. If you would like to enter the People’s Choice BBQ Contest, simply indicate that on your entry form
BBQ COOKOFF Cost: Entry Fee is $275
- This year’s Prize Money is $10,000
- Booth Space is 10×15 and includes water and 110 power.
- RV Hookup is an additional $30 and are first ordered, first served. If you want RV Hookups, please include the additional fee with your registration.
You may also enter People’s Choice BBQ Contest-No entry Fee-Prize money is $1.000
BBQ COOKOFF REGISTRATION